From Seattle, take I-5 south to I-405 north, exit on to Route 167 south, then follow the bulleted directions below.
From the Eastside, take I-405 south, exit on to Route 167 south, then follow the bulleted directions below.
From Tacoma, take I-5 south to Route 512 to Puyallup, exit on to Route 167 north, then follow the bulleted directions below.
- Take the exit to Route 410 eastbound (to Yakima)
- Take the first exit off Route 410
- Turn left at the end of the exit (you will be turning on to Traffic Avenue)
- Take Traffic Avenue north
- Turn right on to Main Street
- Cross the railroad tracks
- HQRL is east of the railroad tracks. Parking is available on the street or behind the building. To get to the parking lot behind the building, continue on Main and turn left on Ryan Ave.(just beyond the stop sign on Main). Turn left again into the alley. There is a pedestrian walk way in the middle of the block between buildings. Enter the library on Main Street.
Non-member day use fee: $5.00
Winter Weather: Heritage Quest Research Library will be closed when Sumner schools are closed due to inclement weather.